Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Lifeline

Aggregator gang
Bro... I dont even know what would sensei do after all of this, i think sensei will become an end game for this story that will bring calamity :( but sensei still best girl for me 👌

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane dude those are some amazing and insanely deep observations you’ve made, thanks for sharing them to the world. I wish Others (including me) could also appreciate this story at a level similar to you.

God damn even though it might be just Yuri's imagination since she's crazy af. seems like Chako is not as good as we think
can't wait until her true color revealed

also kinda dissapointed the mom didn't came out to confront Yuri even though she made ruckus with all those honking. i guess the mom currently busy to fuck with Genji's dad at the moment huh?

@Statci
The observations that he/she has made aren’t that hard to see tho😅 genuine question (please don’t get a offended I see how this sounds arrogant but I’m genuinely curious lol): if you don’t pick up the simplest implications and symbolic undertones, then how/why do you even enjoy reading this depressing manga?

Dex-chan lover
@Statci

Thanks but I just spent too long in AP Lit and analyzing media. I've pretty much had a manifesto every chapter at this point.

@YevaIsNotAWeeb

Yes, and that is intentional.

Everyone in this manga is meant to have their own motivations and ends, and Miss Shiba is overly attached to Rei, and so is desperate to keep him by her side. She literally views herself as the goddess of salvation, and thought he would run into her arms last chapters.

The manga does not depict this as a good thing.

@YungMassah

I'm a dude btw. There are no women on the internet.

Double-page supporter
Barnacles! somebody beat me to make a honk 🤡 honk 🤡 joke

Double-page supporter
Huh. Miss Shiba's true colors come out. She's a gaslighting biatch and tries to isolate Rei from everyone he loves. No wonder she isn't married at that age.

Thanks so much for the update!

I honestly am I love with this series, every new chapter is just so good and brings me in more, its like watching a car crash, I wanna look away but I can't

Fed-Kun's army
What if eventually everyone just goes back to what they were doing and we return to the intro of the manga, coming full circle?

Users who are viewing this thread