Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Bubble

Everyone is fucked up. They could probably do a group suicide together at this point. Could solve it all.

Double-page supporter
Guys I get it, your dick is saying she is hot and that subconsciously makes you feel sorry for her, but she is bat shit insane. I know you want to rebuttal, but remember, that's your dick talking. Don't stick your dick in crazy, and teacher has got that shit in spades.

She went out of her way to torpedo the shit out of a child's future, to continue her relationship/grooming with another broken child. Tell your dick to shut up, she cray cray in the membrane.

Not the teacher literally ruining a child's future because of another child that is friends with her- gosh.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the teacher, but she's fun to watch at times. So damn crazy.

do japanese schools really care about a student's personal life??? like it seems so weird that her future's ruined just because of that

Dex-chan lover
lol this makes no sense, since the other teacher has zero evidence...
drama for drama's sake

Dex-chan lover
@elefantine97
Do the teachers believes the words of an upstanding teacher with zero blemish in her record, who is also once a promising pro athlete, or the words of an underage student who crumbles and cry when the teachers in her school tell her that she's (planning on) fucking other student?

Come on man, use you brain a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel it's the fact that she breaks down and cry even without the witness teacher there to present her evidence
any kid under pressure would deny first without a solid case against them

Dex-chan lover
@elefantine97
Yeah no shit that's why her school believes Shiba's story. An innocent person would act all confused, but she breaks down crying, might as well said it outright that she's planning on fucking Rei.

Users who are viewing this thread