Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Means

Dex-chan lover
Its getting harder and harder to symphatize with sensei for every chapter that passes.

Fed-Kun's army
@flxsemi
Correction: It's getting harder and harder to dislike sensei for every chapter that passes. What an absolute madwoman.

Bro why tf do people like this teacher? She ruined a child’s future because she didn’t like her, had a sexual relationship with a minor, and is trying to BUY A MINOR AGAINST HIS WILL

Holy fuck what a dumpster fuck this manga is, AND I'M ALL IN FOR IT, SENSEI BEST GIRL LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

god damn it, another fucking installment of harem goes to hell, and you know I'll fucking read it and come out of it feeling like shit

She's not "buying a human being" with that money retards. She's paying to get our boy's family out of the way. She's cutting off all his escape routes and trying to get him into a corner.
However the wildcards of Nagi and Gen are still in play. I don't think she'll be able to handle one of those and that's when we'll get the sayonara sensei chapter.

shittttttttttttttttttttttttttt yuno dont have shit againt this bitch

i forgot this feeling. i forgot for so long. this is the feeling i had when reading mirai nikki. i need more.

Users who are viewing this thread