Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Means

id got to her for free😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

LIKE I SAID BEFORE SENSEI TOO OP,SHE HAVE POWER SHE HAVE MONEY AND SHE WANT REIJI WHATEVER IT TAKES

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is the new volume cover now, i see it's her time to shine now!

I can definitely see how things will end if Reiji dies, he's basically the last bastion of this accursed character cast, chako - kills herself if Reiji dies because she loves him and would rather kill herself than being tied to her family, Gen - kills himself off of guilt and losing his only sanctuary, his friend, Shiba - Self explanatory, kills herself because she lost the only thing that taught her meaning in life and love and her light to the path she strayed from,sh, His mom - Kills herself since she won't be able to take the pain from having her son kill him self and she won't be able to handle her life at this town alone, Nagi - kills her self since Reiji killed himself, since she's just waiting for Reiji to accept the offer of dying together, HOLY FUCK REIJI KEEP UP THE STORNG MENTAL, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE, FROM HAVING MULTIPLE GIRLS WHO LOVE YOU, CAUSING YOU MENTAL PROBLEMS, CURSED FAMILY LIFE, CURSED TOWN, CURSED EVERYTHING, GOOD LORD STAY STRONG REIJI

Users who are viewing this thread