Boy's Abyss

I think the author made this kind of story on purpose to make readers angry, to create every character to be hated that they can't even stop reading until the story reached conclusion.

Fed-Kun's army
Seinen Smut Drama and Phycological.. lol

I guess if I read this for the romance I'm not gona enjoy it huh

Double-page supporter
@Dabokuma

From Hen's last appearance, many theorised he is in love with reiji. So maybe even if reiji's mom seduces him next week, gen will not cave in. Hell, maybe Gen will confess his feelings

Too much cliche and fantasy for such a dark story. It's trying so hard to make the reader feels the pain of living but fails terribly

Hear me out, It would have been resolved in earlier chapters if Reiji just choose the best possible actions and think less about his family or Gen or Chako. Well I cant entirely blame him, he has no foundation and has a very pessimistic view of himself. The problem is his being hypocrite to himself, and I found absolutely beautiful about that. He IS a Human Being, a more broken one. What comes to after those chapters are the amplication of that flaw and his inconsistent choices, which further made him drawn even deeper as he engage with more characters and saw a MORE BROKEN CIRCUMSTANCE HE IS IN TO. Like his world cracked, then it disintegrated.

I know this story is not perfect and far from it, but, if your empathy was triggered in the earlier chapters, you know you C A N N O T S T A P H from reading this trainwreck. Not for wishing Reiji happiness but because the anticipated conclusion of the characters. Its like watching a burning train accelerating at 350 kmph AND RUNNING TOWARDS IT.

A solid 9.

@calmbreez Lol I started it for the romance but I stayed for the intriguing plot. I have mixed feelings overall (some chapters are great, some less so) and the romance is... well, its not romantic in the traditional sense.

can someone spoil if that teacher is abuse yandere or obsessive yandere?

i don't want to read more than i want to

fucking hell each chap it gets darker and darker. I pity the mum shit man i rly rly rly hope they do get their happy ending. free them from their misery man and WTF THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND FATHER IS FUCKED UP as well like ure close during middle school okay? and he made the arrangement to fuck her every night like bruh if ure truly close u dont take advantage of a broken lady like that. seriously fucked up but im somehow still invested and curious to see wat happens. pls the psychopath teacher PLS DONT SELL UR DAMN SON FOR 10 MILLION YEN

@Hachikuji-san

IMO they over simplefy things too much. MC basically a depressed pussy magnet and the author keeps cover the story with cliche things like "don't you wanna die?" "Let's die" "I'm depressed too, let's have sex" because depressed = horny right?

The story didn't even give you time to think about the situation the MC in, it's just shove the plot of everyone is not okay and put some random bullshit to spice the plot so the reader doesn't get bored and despise every character.

The last thing in your head when clearing a chapter isn't "could this get any worse?" or how the story gonna ended but which insane girl the MC gonna add to his harem

Or maybe this manga is just not my cup of tea

Aggregator gang
Had to stop reading this after the first like 30 chapters, it was really messing with me mentally. I get that it's supposed to be depressing, but from what I've read there's just too many things tailor made to be awful, that the whole story is just about depressing things without a proper plotline. I feel like it's just trying to stack as many psychological traumas as possible instead of making a cohesive, meaningful story. I don't think there's any real moral lesson to be learned here.

Users who are viewing this thread