Boy's Abyss

Dex-chan lover
I think I've had enough fucked up manga after reading Punpun (still, Punpun is a masterpiece)

This is turning into a harem manga where the MC just keeps attracting mentally broken women

I doubted the author at the beginning, but now I think he really took the harem genre in a completely new and scary direction from Hatsukoi Zombie.

@Edgyteen5mIdk
Yeah I can see that. After all my brain is usually turned off when I read stuff like these, so just take it as a dumb impulse in comment form

The real villain here is life. It just really suck for him. I wish the author gives him a happy ending, or at least let him pass in peace. Coz this is really becoming more and more of a bummer

Aggregator gang
This series has vindicated my belief that idols are a pox on Japanese culture, and the people who perpetuate the industry are lower than pond scum.
i'm only half joking tbh

10/10 my senses dunno know why but its depressing and ntr but still i want to check authors mental health after this

as filipino stricken with poverty in a rural village with only a few somewhat "modern" buildings

gatoy maka relate lagi ko ani

Users who are viewing this thread