Boy's Abyss

Dex-chan lover
Okay i know this manga supposed to be dark and depressing but holy shit its way too stimulating to be spooked out or react to something thats going on because the MC keeps getting the goddamn JUICE!

Leave the goddamn high school boy alone! He seriously deserves better smh

So many predators in this manga. Poor kid.

Also small rant under the spoiler that I just had to get out. So like just a heads up I guess in case you were looking for actual spoilers.
Huuh, I really hope this manga doesn't just turn into a stupid fuck fest. The plot should be there for yknow telling a story, not just a decoration/excuse for him to fuck every person in his life.

I don't mind smut/sex being used in stories but I feel like it shines the brightest when it is utilised for actual plot purposes and like symbolism and shit. Especially considering it's labeled a psychological.

So far to me all it's saying is that "women use sex as a weapon against men" which honestly is a horrible stereotype but eh if you wanna write about that I ain't stopping you.

Of course it could just be going over my head or maybe this manga just isn't for me. Either way it's just my personal opinion in the end. I ain't shaming anyone who does want it to go into that direction or sees something else in it.

Pretty on the fence about this so Imma read a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread