Boys on the Run - Vol. 10 Ch. 116 - Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
This whole series is trash man makes no sense one girl sucks many niggas dicks and she would sick a dirty one so ones a nasty whore eww don't even bother with this trash manga I can see why this shit has low readers trash series gross poor drawing more like some ntr gay shit

This whole series is trash man makes no sense one girl sucks many niggas dicks and she would sick a dirty one so ones a nasty whore eww don't even bother with this trash manga I can see why this shit has low readers trash series gross poor drawing more like some ntr gay shit

Double-page supporter

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this manga was pretty good, too bad the first girl became a lying bitch in the end.

this is like a chud fantasy manga lmao but it was a wild ride nevertheless. One thing unbearable to read was when she had sex with Gen even after all that and saying that to his face. Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread