Boys Run the Riot - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Liar

I really like how the MC is treated here, even the best manga have really weird and crappy ways of portraying transguys.

Whoever is translating this, thank you so much. I don't have GID myself, but it's super cool to see a Trans-Male representation that's not a complete joke or a pervert. Jin is the best of bros and I can only hope that this continues long enough for the author's vision to play out.

Dex-chan lover
How come no one in that school grasp the idea of advertisement?
I want him to graduate, he is a good kid, managing a business is not easy and he will need the basic skills that they will teach him at school, not all of them of course, but some.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! I know it's only 2 chapters in but I've been really happy with how the characters / plot are being treated so far. It's so nice to see a manga with good representation lol

Loving this so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing more chapters in the future!

Thankyou so much for working so hard to get this out, if you need a cleaner I'd love to help!

Stay safe & take care of yourself Barista!

This series looks really promising from the raws I've seen, it is very well handled.

Hello, I'm the translator of the first 2 chapters. I don't have a schedule for it yet, but I do plan to update with more chapters as soon as I can. I was hoping to have Chapter 3 done by now, but life got in the way. I can't make any promises right now, but if possible, over the summer I'd like to update more frequently until we catch up to the raws.

Power Uploader
I have to say; this guy is a pretty cool manic pixie dream girl, because he's not some cute cheerful character like normal and he actually puts himself on the line, rather than everything going alright, and he's not so prætentious as they usually are.

I like it.

Group Leader
I am loving this so far. A well presented story. If you need any help with cleaning or typesetting I would love to help. I feel it is a super important story everyone should read. :) thank you so much for doing this.

Double-page supporter
just commenting to tell you that i love this so far!! i hope you're staying safe and healthy amidst current situations

Users who are viewing this thread