Boys Run the Riot - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Moderately

Dex-chan lover
@funkydealer Ahaha, it's extremely ironic to hear this from the people who literally organized my bullying here because of a joke and constantly leaving direct attacks against me until now. Do you think that if you do not address them, then I simply will not notice? If you enjoy reading more about the plot, then just refrain from again trying to call me transphobic just because my opinion is different from yours.

@moikkai Obviously, this violates the rules on flooding and personal attacks. If you do not understand what was wrong in your monotonous bait addressed to me, this does not make modders selective.

@BraveDude8 Well, as you can see for yourself, this group of people continues to either bait me or post indirect attacks against me. And all this is only because I refused to consider the MC a biological man just because of his masculine gender identity.

@SuperOniichan "Bullying"
Dear god, you are so unhinged if you think me explaining something very calmly and thoroughly to the public counts as targeted bullying and harassment. Really brings out the self-importantness that you seem to have. Like I said, please do something useful with your life. I mean this as genuinely as I can because being stuck in such a headspace like this is really sad.

Staff
Super Moderator
@SuperOniichan & @funkydealer
Ignoring a mod warning and kept going at it? I've comment restrcited you both to cool down. Moderated all unrelated comments.
This is not the place to do it, there are the general forums or DMs if you wanna continue debating.
@moikkai the topic itself is not wrong to talk about, but not when it becomes unrelated to the chapter discussion. Again, place and time. Please use our general forums for that!
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread