Boys Who Get Between Yuri Are Better Off Dead?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Distance Between Friends

Dex-chan lover
It's neat how they use the music themes as a metaphor for the girls issues.

They are both using their music band club as a way to tiptoe around their budding feelings with each other without saying it outright.

Almost like a relationship "morse code" to hide what they really mean to say.

Dex-chan lover
This one, I'll wait until the batches pile up. There's a lot to catch up on and I'd want to read it through in larger chunks. Thanks for the TL though! Also, will these releases follow the releases of the volumes, specifically, or beyond that?

Power Uploader
This one, I'll wait until the batches pile up. There's a lot to catch up on and I'd want to read it through in larger chunks. Thanks for the TL though! Also, will these releases follow the releases of the volumes, specifically, or beyond that?
Getting the raws from the LINE site is a pain (it's region locked, so I have to use a VPN and the quality isn't terrible).

I have the two volumes already out, so I'll make my way through them. By the time I'm done, maybe vol3 will be out.

Dex-chan lover
Getting the raws from the LINE site is a pain (it's region locked, so I have to use a VPN and the quality isn't terrible).

I have the two volumes already out, so I'll make my way through them. By the time I'm done, maybe vol3 will be out.
I feel you on LINE. It is indeed a pain.

Double-page supporter
If I had a nickle for every "GL" manga I'm currently reading where the other FMC is someone who is "led by others' decisions," even getting into a (probably) comphet relationship because of it, and then having a "special interest" on the MC for reasons usually unclear (Mostly just "She's the me I could never have been before"), and mistly just because they meet a lot after class,

I'd have 2 nickles (Special halves is the other)

Dex-chan lover

Do you know if the couple from volume 0 cover will appear?

Dex-chan lover
This is not a trick question. What's more important here? In this particular manga? Music or gay? And I don't want yes for an answer 🤣

Dex-chan lover
What is it with recent GLs seeing the need for one of the FLs to make out with some guy 🤨 That Shit ain't what people read 'GLs' for 😑

Users who are viewing this thread