Do you feel that there's a part of you that's skibidi? Rizz
Rizz
Skibidi Edge Rizz
Skibidi Edge Rizz
Why don't you say that three times? Skibidi Edge Rizz
Skibidi Edge Rizz, Skibidi Edge Rizz, Skibidi Edge Rizz

Last edited:
I made an account to suggest this wth
Make the girlfriend at late chapter realize that she likes girls and leaves the boyfriend the boyfriend will go under depression and will have such brainrot vocabulary and so he finds another brainrotted girlfriend while the ex gf finds another girl but she has next volume they will work throughout sooooooooo many challenges until the ex gfs gf turns into normal happy ending yay

Dex-chan lover
Make the girlfriend at late chapter realize that she likes girls and leaves the boyfriend the boyfriend will go under depression and will have such brainrot vocabulary and so he finds another brainrotted girlfriend while the ex gf finds another girl but she has next volume they will work throughout sooooooooo many challenges until the ex gfs gf turns into normal happy ending yay
This certainly is a comment. :huh:

there's less brain cells in this comment than the manga itself lmao

Users who are viewing this thread