Bread & Butter - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Yeast

Dex-chan lover
OMg!! thanks for the chapter! Never thought I'd get to read this again

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! Scanlator-san, I never thought I'd get to read the conclusion of this arc! I really appreciate you taking time to update this, as I'm sure it was pretty time consuming. But again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING SO!!! <3

THANK YOU!!! I finally can read this arc, even if you don't continue the rest of the series I am grateful for the conclusion of this manga arc! (Though I do hope you will continue!)??

I went and re-read the entire series so far and it's still pretty great.

If you (or someone else) do(es) find the time and energy to pick this series up but thanks for this regardless!

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for translating this, hopefully you have time to return to it one day.

Damn. I got my hopes up. I really love this series so I hope a group picks it up.

Thank you anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I also hope someone picks this up. It's not often I find a good post-high school romance.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, thanks for trying out a chapter. I appreciate we can read the end of this arc, at least. ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Simpleton

Thanks! I might come back to this, but it's rather far down on my list. I was happy that I helped in closing that particular story arc, but while I was doing it, I didn't even notice it. At the same time, I don't want to start a new arc and effectively leave people hanging either. And I appreciate the comment about my note. It is a pretty self-indulgent ranting in most of them but as a fan and not just as a translator, I like talking about those things. Rather than to put it in the panels in a way that might distract people, I put it all in the end where people can either read it or skip past.

I hope you dont give up on this. It is really beautiful. Ive been looking for this for so long 2 or 3 years. Pls dont give up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread