Break Blade - Vol. 17 Ch. 90 - Thunderstorm and Lightning

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to let all the chapters for this fight arc pile up before consuming. I know it'll be worth it.

Dex-chan lover
If I opened the latest chapter of any random manga, I'd probably understand what's going on more than this.

Dex-chan lover
If the Delphine is as absurdly strong as has been shown, rather than those elaborate acrobatics, he should be able to cut down any golem with just a two-handed swing.

Dex-chan lover
Delphine is a hundreds or perhaps thousands of years old mech that somehow is still able to operate, plus it say combat in a lot of fronts in this war. That it hasn't crumbled in pieces already is a miracle.

Thunderstorm and Lightning?
I hope next chapter is "Very Very Frightening"

Dex-chan lover
hey I stopped reading awhile back and just got back into this what arc was the one dealing with the princess and the double trying to prove that they were the real royal if anyone remembers I would really appreciate a chapter to try and find my way again

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell didn't Athens attack with that model in the first campaign against Krishna? They would have won easily. Apparently it's as agile as any other golem but 10 times tougher.

Users who are viewing this thread