Break Blade - Vol. 18 Ch. 99 - Taking the Lead

ivv

Dex-chan lover
dats my boi
but i forgot about this already...
a lot of re-reads already..

Dex-chan lover
I hope they figure out the Delph energy situation one day cause it's gonna be shit for him if he only have 5 min to destroy he's opponent each time :x

It takes so long for a new chapter that I forgot a lot of the current plot

Dex-chan lover
@chendu Well tehy mentioned that the more he uses it the longer it's battery gets. So he might have more than 5 minutes now.

Dex-chan lover
It's frustrating that this seems to be so closely caught up to the raws that I can't get any spoilers. 🤣

Even though things probably won't go well for Rygart, I just hope they go even less well for the people organizing the executions.

Seeing how the star of Assam is already prepared for delphines appearance I can't think this will go well. I mean even if he kills a couple of golems the infantry will use the separatists as hostage and then he'll be stuck, gets captured, then Krishna will have to declare war because of him, war, athens attacks, game over.

Dex-chan lover
Every now and then I come back to check on this series. Apparently I just like disappointing myself.

This manga is getting more and more dark and depressing. I love it. Ookin executing children. The retribution against the soldiers is going to be bloody.

Oh and heat signature tech means that crane-wing formation loses it's potential as a trap.

Well this manga is getting darker every new chapter and i like it, the problem tho this manga takes so much long to get a new chapter but thanks fot translating this series anyways :)

Fed-Kun's army
Really glad to get new updates for this.
This is one of the few mecha mangas i read, thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread