Break Blade - Vol. 18 Ch. 99 - Taking the Lead

Mass public executions of civilians? Including women and children? Sounds like Assam needs some FREEDOM delivered hot and fast. Walls and massed infantry won't do much to stop a gunship circling at high altitude ripping through them like paper with it's smallest mounted weapons.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Children selling them out to Athen in hopes of high positions? This is some highlevel logic.

Dex-chan lover
@Torgr01 a gun ship would have been a great thing to have, instead but instead they have a chosen one, full of hopes of jumping in without a plan and saving the day (even if he is kind of late).

can't help it, he's the only one who can directly see the execution with the heat-seeking eyes. He would be traumatized if he doesn't do anything.

Fed-Kun's army
in all honesty i would have told my troops to retreat and goodbye, cuz no matter what the execution of children is unforgivable. I would have lost my mind and just went in to regrets.

Ok now for how i feel about this chapter...............my heart hurts, it just hurts please help.......................

Users who are viewing this thread