Bride of Elysion - Ch. 1

You know the premise is workable. What messes it up is the insanely fast pace and the lack of any kind of personality from the girl. It would make this a lot more interesting if she was given the option to stay or not, and they had to compete for her. Not only is that a chance for hella no string smut opportunities, it would make this make more sense. That being said I'm likely still gonna read at least a few more chapters because I am a simple woman sometimes lol. Those character designs tho.

I like the premise, but it would be a lot more interesting if the girl actually had any... brains? Character? Idk, something other than being a placeholder? Also it would be very interesting if they actually addressed the issues here, cause this is reallllly looking like sexual slavery.

I was here because I thought they at least had a conversation at the summoning about what they want from her before she chooses some men from a lineup.

I feel like everything is wrong here... i mean those girls are basically abducted and thrown to an auction and then they become a "property" of some dude or so. I would rage the moment I understand what's going on if i were her.

Idk, so she's just an easy-to-sway slave then? That's not the greatest backstory ...

i agree with you guys, this girl.....why aint she rejecting or raise her curiousity or whatsoever when she just suddenly transported at a stranger place......the art is beautiful but the story is a bit...

uhhh wtf...? is she having a malfunction or something? the girl in twilight had more emotions, i swear...

Users who are viewing this thread