Bride of Elysion - Ch. 10

Homegirl can go hoe around and do what (or who) she wants, but pls leave my poor Eivan out of this he doesn't deserve the sads ;-;

@missbluesunglasses me too xD.
I don't want to judge others culture, but she literally screwed the guy he most hates also in his bed. On his home.... Then she goes oh! Have I been too shellfis? Like really!?! For real?! B@ you are 21 not 12.

@Gicavana I think most of us don't care for the reverse harem. But the fact she is all (I don't know what I'm doing, sorry was I selfish?) Like if she was all into it, like f@ them all or just sh@ up and moan would be better. But she literally a chapter ago was talking about him being the only one, and how could he tell her she could marry other man, etc. This is like emotional manipulation line...

🤣I guess they could like have explained BETTER whats entitles forgetting MEMORIES.
You see, etics is but a social norm.
If you forget things, you forget etics.
SO we could guess, she's forgetting how love on Earth was normal.
BUT, what gets my nervers, is that we can't really line out until WHERE can she do anything she wants, and it's acceptable in this new world.
The plotline goes: WOMEN ARE TREATED AS GODDESSES, SO THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. ( and is super ok)
SO, if the FL says she wants to stay him him, and a day after, she gets the urge to sleep with the other guy, who can say she's wrong?
Since the basic of the etics are hazy, AND THE FL HAS NOT SAID IN OUT LOUD VOICE WHAT SHE THINKS IT'S REALLY THE LIMIT FOR HER. we can't really say she's being a bitch.

this is too mucn of a profound analysis, of a webtoon i would NOT recommend anyone.
And only read because of the pretty art.😂

When I read the description I was instantly preparing my heart knowing that this would be all about polyandry. So I'm okay with the issue.
The thing is what I really don't like here is that how FL doesn't have any common sense and decency when it comes to this so called 'mana negotiations'
I was okay when the other guy came and seduced her to do it w him. Thinking that she'd do it in the later chapter at his own residence.
But then out of nowhere she who was initially refused profusely and 'promised' herself to the 1st guy that she won't do anything with the 2nd guy suddenly she's like 'he's kinda hot too so yeah why not?' and I was like seriously??!
And to make it worse, she freakin DID it in the 1st guy's house of all places!
Way to go to become a slut in an instant!
That's why I'm still feeling conflicted until now.. I'd probably continue reading this solely for the art and for the beautiful Eivan, geez I feel bad for you hun...

Again with the shitty behaviour and characterisation like a revolving door.

Still, she's getting reamed out far more than is necessary. For all the threadbare plot this work has, what she's doing is societally approved over there.

I guess we're still holding women as the global moral compass. Stuff is only truly unforgivable when a woman does it, no?

Try to enjoy one of the few fictional worlds with minimal consequences for women - like we've had to "enjoy" many fictional worlds (and the real one) with minimal consequences for men.

Users who are viewing this thread