Bride of Elysion - Ch. 11

Why is she so flip floppy? What does she mean she can't forgive him. They both fought. Ugh. And her having sex was consensual. C'mon.

damn at this point the mc is pretty unlikable. now i just wanna see asbelus and eivan get over their grudge and have a hate to love romance lmao

good lord the mc is so annoying. make up your mind!! why does she change her mind and attitude constantly? and what does she mean she cant forgive him? they both fought and i’m sure asbel was hurt too. ma’am if you clearly have bias against him (treating him coldly after sex, disliking his gifts, not considering his side) then don’t sleep with asbel!! don’t lead him on!! just stick with your one mans you don’t HAVE to sleep with asbel too. polyamorous relationships need balance and this mc obviously isn’t good at that
poor asbel :|

Eivan was the one who instigated the fight though, and she can't forgive him? Petition for a new MC, or just go yaoi, idc anymore...

Group Leader
Shes like the og heroines we see in the villaness novels. Except the author is making her out to be the good guy unironically

bruh Asbelus is probs more wrecked than Rican 😪 this girl makes me sooo tired. This is the standard mc for reverse harem that I DON'T like. Chitra, Yeldria, and Julia are the good examples. This girl has to stop playing and sort this shit out

I love how Eivan is just like "we took out the guns, but no one died".
Also, when I type Eivan it autocorrects to Rican for some reason 😅

Girl, you were the root of this fight and your "Lover" seeked that fight but you can't forgive your one night day stand for not being the punshbag for your "Lover" ?? Ahhh, I thing I got a stroke. I will stop reading this 💀

I'm all for her enjoying her place, but goodness - she really milks being the thoughtless focal point in the harem!

Man 1 gets iffy over you sleeping with Man 2. Man 1 starts fight with Man 2, both are injured in the process. Man 2 is the one at fault in your eyes.

Who wrote this girl?! And why???

Users who are viewing this thread