Bride of Elysion - Ch. 13

"I wont be satisfied with just a physical connection"
Proceeds to kiss him

I think its long past the time I finally drop this shit, I dont even know how I managed to make it this far

Double-page supporter
I don't know what just happened. Where's your backbone girl?! How can you do this to our Eivan?

Since Parody's dropping, I think it's time for me to drop as well.

Why she does the contrary she's saying... I watch this for the guys because seriously this girl is stupid as hell.

The art is good and the plot seems great at first. But then why is this FL has to ruined it? Ugh common sense please

i think i’m dropping, absolutely hate how flippy floppy this mc is. she continuously changes her mind and her attitude, it’s so annoying. she decided to confront asbel and break off their relationship, instead she kisses him. and why is she surprised he is hurt too??? both of them fought of course they’ll both end up hurt?? god she’s so dumb and biased. the idea of the manhwa is interesting and had potential, but the writing (not the translations or anything, just the general storyline) and the mc are absolutely insufferable.

I don't usually post comments, and when I do it's almost always positive. Not because I'm an inherently positive person, but because if I'm going to post (which I already rarely do) it should at least be commentary or thanks. This? I'm still going to read this for... some... reason. I'm not really sure why I'm still reading this, usually I like being able to take stories seriously (at least partly). But now I'm going to read this for what it is. Hilarious.
It's a poorly written soap opera with no consistency in it's characters. The heroine is a no-nonsense(?) crybaby, who wants to be taken seriously and yet can't seem to think more than 5 seconds ahead. She doesn't know what she wants other than s*x, and yet she wants love(?) too??????? She believes herself to be completely right, but also thinks she is a monogamous virtuous person who can have both guys???? I get it's a smut harem, but really?!
If that^ didn't make any sense it's because the plot and characters don't.
But I look forward to more WTF moments because I really believe that this can only be truly enjoyed as a comedy. It's not even passable mindless smut.

Dex-chan lover
tbh while i dont agree with inah’s decisions at all, i do find them to be within “reason” 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

like damn this bitch got whisked away into another dimension AND shes got a literal reverse harem in the works? overwhelming to say the least haha 🤯

ya so im in this more to see how the boys get yanked around ahaha hope someone picks it up 😋

(sidenote - i truly find this plot easier to follow and “rationalize” than the nocton duroa story - like where tf is this going, whys he so damn “”mysterious””” all the focken time 😂😂)

Dex-chan lover
LMAO BUT ALSO THE SCAN TEAM WAS LIKE

this bitch really did that huh?
we’re out - peace 🚶🏻‍♂️〰️🚶🏻‍♂️

thanks for your quality work up until now, wouldnt have been able to read this wild ride without yall 😂😌🙏🏼

Okay so her heart softened when she saw that Asbel was injured as well right and then the end was kinda funny in a weird way idk anymore 😂😂

????!!!????????!!???¿¿¿‽¿¿¿¿‽

Wtf gurl

Youre the mental one???just saY YOURE HORNY THIRSTY BITCH INSTEAD OF ACTING ALL CONTRADICTING.

"Hey i dont like you hitting my man but if you behave sure ill take you in too" THERE UCDHJOKGFS

This series too weird even for parody scan

@that_weeb_one

You really wrote what i have been thinking but also i want to see the hotties more. Will have lots of wtf moment or pikaface but i will cont to read it. Its so bad it makes me laugh 🤣🤣🤣 im still pissed off how contradicting the mc is tho. Literally stupid.

lol okay nothing makes sense about the heroine's actions, but i'm just happy if all the boys are happy...

Hahaha scans ended their suffering and our suffering, as well. 🤣🤣 I'm happy to keep the last remaining bits of sanity

Users who are viewing this thread