Bride of Elysion - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@Rolyat_101 she's basically every half hearted fl of a smut story who doesn't actually know what she wants but keeps stringing people along while still either having sex with all of them or nearly having sex with all of them.... Its not endearing at all.

Added to that the weird premise with getting small children who are also slaves to serve her which is creepy at best... Eek.

@riflow You right! Stringing people along is disgusting for me -- like just let the person know if you in or out...not that hard. "Not endearing" is right lol

Ah...can’t believe the FL is the bitch of the Villainous webtoons and novels we read daily.

NO ONE LIKES THIS KIND OF GIRL WTF

I know the feeling you guys are displaying right now. Me too at some point was thinking the same, but them i remembered the brainwash that occur with the summoned ladies we did see a few chapters ago and the fact that this is another world and another setting. For me the weird point here is that the males of this world know the summoned womans are all at a "superior level" and that if they want, they can make sex with every one of them, they even have a rule for this, but as i can see the long haired dude want the FL all for his ?????? come on boiya

Bruh she is so dumb! I dont like the MC. 😭

I feel really bad for all of the guys.

But i'll still continue to read this since it's still 13 chapters.

Wanna be a bit smart about this even though the comic is otherwise.

Fl just go flaunting with the men she has encounted like voila a free sample from the market. No resistance or what so ever seen from her. I find it kinda wierd how shed just willingly give in herself so fast. So confused with how she will not be satisfied with white haired ml if they will just be friends with benefits, considering the apparent polyamory within the world setting it's totally okay for them to be together, the only obstacle is the tension between the two mls but man FL, make up your mind, you came to negotiate and might end up doing mana exchange SHHSHS

I think she's worse than an emperor. She promised not to take a husband but brought a mistress the next day and what's worse is that its someone he hates! Is she even a woman? She is playing with the hearts of those loyal men! If she really does not want to make his sponsor to feel sad then dont take him as mistress as it will make both of them sad. If you cannot stop your selfish self then make him your husband and put some rules for the three of you. Its disrespectfull for the 1st husband if you bring a mistress and its sad to be a mistress! And last but not the least, please stop being hypocrite and ask if your being selfish because 'yes, you are'. Your hobby is painting and not men!

I KNOW this is another system and world/universe but I'm so used to my own knowledge of relationships so this is a bit hard to understand but since its another culture and I should respect their way.
But this is very hard 😅

I still do like the story 🤔

Also, nooo it got dropped by the team :(

Can't blame the TL team for dropping this.
I've seen a lot of annoying characters, but Lordy... This MC is an unpleasant amalgam of everything I hate about harems and indecisive shojo leads - at the same time!

Not an easy feat! Kudos to the author, I suppose. Sorry to the excellent artist - sometimes you gotta take any work where you can, we understand.

Okay honestly this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time lmao. The art is good but dear god the plot is so bad.

first Mc is an h0rny h0e s1ut who has no shame or brain. She is someone who has 0 dignity, after sleeping w asbelus, she expects Eivan to let her stay in his mansion. She takes everything for granted. She expects everyone to like her and when they don't she considers them "rude", ex: comes to asbelus's mansion in the middle of the night without any invitation or arrangement and she expects the butler to be considerate and let her in. Like bruh, she calls him rude but isn't she the one shameless coming to their place without stating anything because she wants to fight asbelus unacceptable.

Second, she is seriously going to fight with the mana with the person who gave her mana? What's even worse is that it wasn't even asbelus's fault that they fought like it was Eivan who went to rage war on asbellus for sleeping with his lover. Nothing against eivan or asbelus but Eivan literally provides her with everything she wants, without him she'll be nothing yet she found the guts to sleep with Asbelus. For Asbelus, he gave him his first kiss and even his virginity and brought MC flowers, gifts and a letter for her every day. Not returning the feelings is fine but she just had to treat his like trash.

Third, I know this is polyandry harem hentai but it's still very frustrating to see her not treat the guys equally.

I literally said "WHAT?!" out loud after the chapter ended
I'm dropping this, Oh God she is dumb.
MC, go on be a slut do whatever you want but woman, keep your resolutions and dignity.

Sadly this didn't actually need to be trash to be a poly harem. This entire premise was intriguing, but the execution was flawed from jump. I read this far out of morbid curiosity if it could pull out of the death spiral.

I recommend reading "Chitra" for a respectful reverse harem (non-smut). Lord knows I have cued it up as a pallet cleanser read.

?
“I don’t want to have a relationship with you”
“Then just a physical relationship “
“That’s not enough for me”
Reminds me of:
“I only want you and will never have a relationship with anyone else”
*Fucks someone else the next day* (or was it that night?)
This flmc is all over the place and it’s not fun to watch

Users who are viewing this thread