Bride of Elysion - Ch. 3

I like the girl with a ponytail.
At least someone is mentioning that they had a life and loved ones/dependents.

the fuck is this shit?! she is basically powerless... im not doing it sorry im not gonna let my self be attached to her character and then see her suffer goodbye

Group Leader
How is she just okay... with all of this... I'd rather die then live in this hellhole. Women are basically sex toys to them, IDC how "kind" the men are to them, this is so... so so so horrible LOL
I want to know just how much worse this can get...

FL seems so unconcerned (nonchalant) about everything. she's completely unaffected by being a sex slave, owning child slaves, and being unable to go home. she just wasn't given a personality here. I too would have liked the ponytail girl who cares about her family be the FL

The MC is kinda of an empty shell. I mean like she has no personality whatsoever and the way she reacted to the whole situation is so unnatural. This story is shit.

Wtf is our MC. So we don’t care about her past at all? She’s not horrified about being yeeted into another world to be a sex slave? Do we even know why she picked black hair man over white hair man?

the plot has so many holes, the world building is so lazy, and the FL seems so detached from everything it's hard to grasp anything from this story.

i thought that was just bad writing but now, I think they are drugged and in a cult, right?? I mean she is so emotionless, so detached.. The teacher was like a later version of the mc.

... or the author is still horny but trying to hide it behind a magic/belief system. :ı

Bruh I....how is she so easily accepting of slavery and the system msndndnnfn. She seems so passive and submissive, like she didn’t even cry or say anything about leaving her own world?? This just seems like a manhwa subjecting women to be tools for men.

@Mamarry lmao! I noticed that too! Not an A-cup in sight anywhere!

The author has to be male, because what even is going on in this work?

I'm still reading because the art is so shiny!

Users who are viewing this thread