Bride of Elysion - Ch. 8

Girlll you just said you weren't gonna marry the guy but you'll sleep with him ahhh. Not complain but literally one chapter agoooo 😂😅

I might be a masochist cause I keep reading on for the whiplash I know I'm going to get from this story. Wtf is going on? lol

OMG OMG????? OMG????

AAAAAAAAAA i like reverse harems but this is rubbing me off in a bad way ASKASJA BUT I WILL STILL READ I THOUGH!??!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAA i'm having conflicted feelings

I though she was gonna reject him and stay loyal but her mind changed in a momment. I mean... Not my cup of tea but i still wanna read. I guess the air is just different ig.

BROOOOO I THOUGHT I COULD GET PAST THE NO PLOT, SHAMELESS SMUT STUFF BECAUSE I CAN JUST LAUGH IT OFF BUT THIS GOES BEYOND COMEDY WTF IS THSINQBWYHEURNGYEHRUJG

...THANKS FOR UPDATES ANYWAYS..????

Ok I get the fact that in that world that's how it "works" but wouldn't it still hurt Eivan's feelings?!?!?! And how is she fine just letting any random person touch her as if it's just having a conversation?! I am legitimately so confused...

Idk how to feel about this 😭 .. I don’t really like harems at all can’t she just keep one 🥺 .. even tho I’m only reading why do I feel like I’m cheating hahahha 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

You know theres a way like, 'talk properly' and then everybody will be happy 😅

I'm really soft for his tears. Lol.
BUT, she really allowed him?? In her sponsor's house???

But, wiiieeee. He's a virgin! HIHI

Dex-chan lover
Dudeeee come on!!! This chick rubs me the wrong way lmao this guy too like aaaggghh 😂😂😂

I see so many people commenting on the whole “letting him do it with her” ordeal. But honestly, I’m enjoying this 😂😂. Maybe it’s cuz of my lack of love life or the want for attention, but I’m not at all against it. I think it has to do with me always putting myself in their shoes as I read. I mean come on man, two sexy ass guys wanting you? (From the looks of the cover, it seems like three). Who says no? Shi~t I would be saying yes without hesitation.

Supporter
And this completely invalidated everything that happened in the previous chapter... So much for consistency with the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread