Bride of Elysion - Ch. 8

Group Leader
From the first time I saw him, with those tight mini clothes. Man, does he work as a M in BDSM Bar? 🤣

Wow the 2d boys in this are gorgeous, but she's annoying, her personality is it's not cool at all, she have said to Eivan that she wouldn't do it with someone that she didn't knew, and here we are

Can he calm his tits (window) ?!?!

Also like I’m here for a Smutty reverse harem, but like she completely 180’d from being all “I’m monogamous~~~”

All it took was a tsundere bishounen with great boobs to cry?!!?! 🤯

What-
Even an annoying, dumb, useless mc should consistently stay so! This is confusing! What is her personality even??
I love reverse harems, but -~~ IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. You don't just strongly reject someone then go, "oh, ok" as soon as they're like
"girl, you can have the sex all you want".
He kinda cute when he cries though.

at this point I am only reading for the art and the boys, but just call it My Wet Dreams Chapter 8 and continue really no need for the lore building full of holes and sorry excuse of an mc who keeps changing her mind every panel

WTF girl! i know he’s pretty and hot and that world encourages you to fuck with whoever you like but damn girl, in eivan’s residence??? really?? even for a smut manhwa wtf is this MC?

I think MC is just here to make us all mad. Girl didn't pick him bcs he raised his voice lel, she tried "logic" but the writer just wanted to shag the long blackhaired dude first.

Girl will consistently say one thing and do the opposite.

I'm getting a little upset at this but I'm gonna blame it on the loosing memories and brainwashing stuff from the classes

Just... What?!

What kind of society has a fully dressed bed in the goddamn parlor?!

This entire work is so ridiculous! I can't get immersed cos I keep laughing - and they're not even trying to be funny!

If she's gonna be the shy inexperienced girl, fine. The thirsty indiscriminate horndog is also good. But pick one! Can't be both at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread