Bride of Elysion

I managed to read to chapter 5. But it's been ROUGH trying to push through. The art's so nice but I'm honestly so freaking uncomfortable with everything. The setting, the character reactions. I was hoping for... something more to at least... hint at some depth???? Idk. It's not like I'm a prude. Ive got my kinks. Ive read hentai and smut. Maybe the worldbuilding is so unsatisfactory it makes my suspension of disbelief fall.
Anyway. I came to the review page to see if I should try pushing through further, but apparently it's not worth it. Lol. I'm glad to know now, so I'm dropping it.

Lmao this is like the Anime I see in isekai world with harem and fan service and the mc is always annoying but this time the gender is flipped

It also reminds me of beauty and the beasts manhua lmao it's also reverse harem where fl transmigrated in like a animal kingdom world and women are also glorified and able to take on polygamy marriages and she accepted the way the world is anyways lol

After I read other group scans notes, I cannot take character like that white dude seriously like
hello boob window man HSHSHSHHS

but hes cute and he gets a pass

FL is trashy (doesn’t keep her word) which I’m fine with lmao since i came for the smut.. but the “smut” is kissing and a scene skip. So if youre okay with both then read. Also art is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread