Bring the Love - Ch. 12

Oh my gawddd i really can't wait to know what's happening next

Anyway, I don't mind the typesetting. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out though haha

the typesetting is fine!!! thank you so much for translating!!! and stay safe

You did this on the bus? Well god damn mad respect madlad! Thanks for the translation!

MATCHA love you this chapter was really good, I was shocked at the bus revelation. Maybe we should all do our work on the bus. I think I’ll write my college apps on the bus.

It is rare that I read a story where I just love all the characters. I just want these families to be happy... and possibly caught in some slightly awkward situations. 😂

Also, if there was any change in the quality, I didn’t notice at all. Thanks for the awesome work! Can’t wait for the next update!

@herianca, grace as in she gave him some kindness as a gift before. I was a bit confused too when I first read it.

I’m guessing that he was the child from her flashback, and it helped him get through that difficult time. If her brother did join his unit, he could make sure he gets home. Buuut that’s just me getting excited. Who knows what’s going to happen?

Aaaah no the suspense!! Dang you did this chapter on the bus big kudos to you because it looks great regardless! Thank you so much as always for your hard work! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread