Bring the Love - Ch. 15

awww bb was surprised
thank you for translating! and stay safe

@Pocky8 I guess both a) and b). I think Roxand fell for at the lake when she saw him. This is just my theory but I think the child Leah played with in her childhood was Roxand and I think Roxand realised this when he met her again at the lake. To him she wasn't just a pretty lady who has seen him but kind girl from his childhood who was an emotional support.

I guess he never really tried to pursue her because as mentioned by @Pocky8 he was shy, awkward and lacked confidence when came to women mainly because of his appearance. But Brilliant notices that his brother likes Leah and he approches her and tries to set them up. (The lunch was totally one of it). I love it how Brilliant trying so hard to ship them.

And finally when Leah and Roxand have a conversation (previous ch. ) I think he realised how much he liked her. He was able to relate to her answer because he himself had to act as a proxy head for 10 yrs until Brill was old enough to become the next head. When they were sending her off, Roxand was literally struggling with his emotional and rational side. He realised that he really likes her but was reluctant to take action. He couldn't get Leah's smiling face and her words out of his head. But unlike many women Leah wasn't scary of him and was also pretty honest with him. She herself stated she wouldn't mind getting married to guy she didn't like if it's for her family. At the end of it Roxand was like 'screw it, I'll just give it a shot' and at the heat of the moment he sent her a letter of proposal.

P. S. Sorry for the long comment and thanks for those who bothered to read it😊

@7Lotus Right, I also think it was Roxant and Leah near the lake when they were kids! Leah obviously has no idea it was Roxant but I wonder if Roxant recognizes her. I think... there was a scene where he remembered that? Not sure.
If you look closely, in the latest chapters Roxant sometimes has a gentle expression when he looks at Leah. It's hard to recognize, but not as hard as it was in the first few chapters.
Anyway, I'm glad Roxant is brave enough to send her a proposal, even if it's just by letter. Shy but brave knight <3
Of course, Leah is only beginning to know him and can't read his expressions as well as Brilliand, so of course she's taken by surprise when that letter came and now she can't make sense how that happened.

omg i loled 😂😂
i wonder why he was dressed as a girl back when they were kids, tho 🤔 does our stone-faced fluffy hearted roxant have a hobby of cross-dressing or is this comics accurate with the tradition to dress young noble boys as girls in their youth..? 🤔

Brilliand's outfit is so cute. That hat~~
And it's funny how Roxant freezes them and Brill steps in to thaw them out lol.

Roxant is such a cutie

@Cacia Yeah I also noticed that when I covered half his face his expression looks more neutral or even friendly. It's so interesting what the mind does. It would be awful in real life to have his intentions constantly misunderstood like that

Fed-Kun's army
Brilliand's sailorish hat and outfit is cuteee.
I bet behind his stiff face he was super nervous coming over. Damn everyone is cute.

THEY'RE SO FREAKIN' CUTE I CAN'T.... I bet he's the little "girl" she used to come visit at the kroemer estate in the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread