Bring the Love - Ch. 16

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THE CHAPTERS REGULARLY AND OFTEN!!! I keep up with your progress all the time! Please take care of your health above everything else though, matcha!

I need a pet like Olive omo

Thank you for the new chapter! Olive is adorable! Roxy is adorable and Leah is adorable!

"You're taking your time observing me again today" - like you did at the lake.
Bwhahaha, he just had to remind us 😁

Uh, no wonder Leah is pissed at his answer. And Roxant is on his guard that's why he's saying such things. Haaaah. Roxant, be brave! You can do it! It's easier than fighting on the battlefield, no? Probably not.

Thank you again, matcha! ❤️

How can they be so cute, omg! I love those two! ❤️❤️

Oh my god I had to reread this chapter three times because is so lovely ❤️❤️❤️

To be both so straight forward and so unclear at the same time! Oh, Roxy 😆🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
Baby rabbit,,,, i thought you really like him for who he is,,, such betrayal 😂😂 thank you for the update! And i won't sleep until the 17th chapter being uploaded hohoho

Olive is my hero

Animals do know a soft and nice person when they see one I guess
But man, Olive still got scared lol "Olive finally decides to look up"

Yesss, are we calling him "Roxy"? I've been wanting to shorten his name to Roxy ever since he called Brilliand "Brill". In my head I always give characters nicknames, but ppl won't know who I'm talking about, so I just shorten their actual names when I comment.

I like how he got to the point. Can't wait to see how the convo turns out.

Aww she already finds him charming and pays attention enough to differentiate his expressions. She def sees him in a good light so interprets his expressions all positively. She's even defended him to the maids. Can def relate to how when you get to know someone better and can read their subtle expressions it feels like a fun secret you're sharing

He says "You're taking quite some time to observe me again today." Again. He said again. As in when she saw him butt naked. He really doesn't let anything go lol

Users who are viewing this thread