Bring the Love - Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
He spent the entire snack and tea time worrying about how he'd upset her, didn't he? Absolutely adorable!

Fed-Kun's army
The story is good but the art keeps me hooked. I love the expressions

Aggregator gang
Wait, isn't Prussia is the old Germany? I mean, as far as i know anyway, but why are they talking as if it's completely two different countries? Aren't they both a germanic tribe who speaks german? Or is this Manhwa not based on real life geographic location and the author just mix things up? So curious 😂 but got to admit Roxant is cute Leaaaah please realize soon hahha

Group Leader
@Karakuri1812 I think the author talks about Prussians more as people (and a language) instead of a country or land because you can see they mention that the Prussians (or at least the war) is residing in Poland. Maybe this was during the period when Germany was taking over the land(??)

I can't wait till we catch up to the raws! I especially love Roxant's
second real proposal and first kiss from Leah! Sqeeeeeeee~! XD

@Karakuri1812 @MatchaMango well things were like this. for a long time, much longer then most other european countiries, germany wasnt one state, but kinda like a union of many territories, including old prussia(pretty much todays poland and other parts of northern germany) and the austrian/hungarian empire. when the german national state was founded, there were two choices. big germany, all the smaller territories + the austrian /hungarian empire, or small germany, all the small territories+ prussia. historicly what happend was small germany, but in my opinion this story shows an alternate timeline, where big germany happens, which means at this point in the time( probably early 20th century )germany and prussia are two different souvereign countries, which of course, could go to war which each other.

Users who are viewing this thread