Bring the Love - Ch. 19

Ughh!! My heart can't take the cuteness! Thank you for translating!! Please stay safe and healthy too!!

@Rohen Uhm, you are partially right, but Austria-Hungary was NEVER part of Germany. In fact we had no relationship with the vast majority of German territories with the exception of Bavaria (southern Germany). It wasn't until the Weimar Republic that relations with "Germany" improved and there was loose talk of a Greater Germanic Country, but that was more of a philosophical thought that noone really took that seriously as we had much stronger relations with the slavic former empiral states (e.g. Slovenia, Slovakia, Czechia, Croatia, etc. and most importantly of course Hungary, which is not a slavic country) around us. Therefore, the idea was pretty much abandoned entirely until after WWI and the fall of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. We joined the fight against Prussia, but to say we at any point were or intended to be part of Germany (with the exception of the Second World War) is just not correct ^^
Greetings from Austria ;)

Thank you so much for the chapter. Looking forward to tomorrow omg omg omg OMG ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuteness overload

Wow thank you so much for the chapter!! It's all thanks to you that I'm able to enjoy one of the best series on here (I've really fallen in love with it!) so thank you very much for your time and your translations! ♡

@kathyClysm well i never said that they were part of germany. it was pre-germany, called the deutsche bund (german federation) from 1815 till 1866 where the austrian empire and the prussians were part of. so if some parts of history changed, a 2. german empire with austria instead of prussia would be possible.

So cute <3 <3 Just say yes, Leah!

As always, thank you for the chap, Matcha! 😄 Can't wait for tomorrow!!

This wants me to marry Roxant on the spot. Leah, what are you waiting for??

Thanks for the update, cannot wait to see what is next!

Thank you as always for the translation. I love this comic more with each chapter!

@KathyClysm Austria (with Bohemia) WAS part of the HRE (which is the medieval equivalent of Germany) before the union with Hungary and Croatia.

@th30wl Right, we were part of the Holy Roman Empire, but not of Germany. Saying we were part of Germany because we were part of the HRE is like saying someone's part of the UK because they were part of the British Empire. I know that's not really important, but still, the whole "being part of Germany" narrative here is... still a sensitive issue.

I mean.. Roxy is probably that child she met at the lake, right? But why is he wearing a dress that time tho.. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread