Bring the Love - Ch. 22

Ahhh their relationship is so cute šŸ„° canā€™t wait to see their relationship develop more

Roxy laughing... And talking! For real! Not simple setences, but really having a conversation!!

Fed-Kun's army
this is the only story that actually makes me giggle out loud

I just love them. Can they get married and kiss.šŸ˜šŸ˜Š
Why are they so cute and shy?!!

Thank you for the chapter. This is going to get so interesting.

I want to watch them snuggle and have breakfast together <3
Can't wait for the maids to calm down though, while I love Helena's energy, as a maid she seems awefully rude and... loud lol
Just let them have some peace and quiet!

His smile was so cute. And for the first time, he called her "Leah" not "Lady Leah". Just Leah. And it seems he wanted to pet Olive. Roxant is a cute kuudere <3
I hope he feels better now. Also the maid, whose name I forgot, I think she's on to them. I bet chapter (or in the next two) we'll see another scene with the three maids. Or later when she's the only maid not surprised. Or something. No, honestly, only Helena would freak out and act surprised, the other two maids are pretty cool with Roxant.

Congrats on the discord-thing! ^^

It's funny that all his expressions are variations of frowns sad for the reason why wished this story had magic so he could healed

Haha everything stops for me when you release a chapter. Thank you for translating this series! Never a dull moment.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!!!!!!

HE SMILED INDEED!
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread