Bring the Love - Ch. 24

I feel bad for Lucas, but you gotta stan a queen who really knows how to say no, though! None of that unsure bs! Thanks so much for the hard work, Matcha. You're the best <3

Thank you a lot, Matcha!!

But yeah...Leah sure sounds harsh but I guess she has to because the other party seems persistent.

Thank you!!! Leah just see Lucas as a friend. I still like our main couple!!!

She turns him down pretty fiercely, but since he's been pestering her for years I don't really see what else she can do. If he can't take a hint, then a resounding and merciless rejection is really the only option.

Fed-Kun's army
Please Please don't burn yourself by translating this series, it is too good and I really want to keep reading it but I fear that you might get burned if you translate this too fast, thank you so much for translating nonetheless and take care :D

Lucas father was the one speaking with Leah's uncle before right?

I fell bad for Lucas too😕, he is cute, but Brilland is more cute than him and i really love Roxant. Many thanks match, you are amazing 😁

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I feel bad for Lucas because we've all been there but on the other hand you gotta learn how to let things go and move on, and to be fair it seemed like that was what he was about to do before his dad started stirring up shit again and now I can see his "renewed efforts" just pissing off Leah more as she's pretty firm on her stance on where things lie between herself and Lucas.
@Xirre Indeed he was.

Lucas is such a cutie, I hope he doesn’t go bad and just stays a fluffy boi

I get where everyones comin from that Leah is being harsh but im also pretty worried since people like Lucas dont seem to value their friendships very much when they keep insisting and ignoring the other persons opinion and feelings I dunno i dont think Leah was harsh at all just firm bc its necessary

I don’t feel bad for Lucas at all honestly, he needs to learn to take no for an answer. Leah was still being nice to still consider him a friend despite how pushy he is. Thanks for the chapter!

i think leah was very very nice when letting lucas down, specially when im sure she has rejected him numerous times already, its not her thats in the wrong for telling her seriously that she wont reciprocate his feelings ever, its him that is being so insistent that she needs to resort to that stern talk
but anyway, i do like lucas, he seems like a good boy

I guess it’s nice to turn the other person down gently but Lucas seems to not take a hint and keep coming after her. And honestly I’m happy to see a strong FL unequivocally turn someone down when she’s not interested. All these Manhwa and manga have female leads who can’t properly turn down some pushy dude who keeps being all touchy feely and creates awkward situations for them.

Theirs a limit to how much you can press someone who has already said NO, and more than once at that. Lucas ain't shit, his dad ain't shit, and his sister ain't shit. She will probably end up beating his ass so Roxant won't have to.

Oof I feel for Lucas. Like yes as others have said he does need to learn/be able to accept the word no. Even so to have the person you love basically bluntly dismiss your affections isn't exactly a good feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread