Bring the Love - Ch. 25

The way his expression went from a tight frown to relaxed, almost smiling, when they made eye contact. Oh so sweet.

Omg, they look like F4 flower boy group when they arrived. The eye contacts are so cute....

Awwwwww... << Roxant's look when he noticed Leah's gaze on him

Also, Leah seems to be suddenly conscious of him and maybe Roxant doesn't know what to make of it?
And poor Schultz. Sorry, Noah but how can you just treat him like that and let him go? Seriously. Take better care of him. Hmph!

Aggregator gang
AHHHH THE PICTURE OF LEAH and ROXANT together in wedding dress and suit makes me ughisnwksjsh sorry hahahaha! And love rival number 1 has arrived! How will Roxant do in this situation?! Only future chapter can tell 😂 thanks as always for updating and translating!

Zm

Now this is the comic that warms my heart, they are way too cute!
Also, once again, taken people are taken. Bugger off Lucas

Thank you so so so much for your hard work on this series matchamango!
This series really should be known and read by more people!
I've somehow taken a break from it a few weeks ago and came back to read so many new chapters hehehehe I will be reading them as soon as they come out from now on ^^
Roxant and Leah are so adorable together! 💕

He left because he thought HE was making YOU uncomfortable!!!
I swear, they are the best. Also, Roxant has earned all my love. The way he relaxed????!??!?!?
Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Thank you for the translation 😍 😍
This really really heart warming
so cuteee

Fed-Kun's army
Why do I fee as though Lucas’ father is going to “announce” Lucas’ and Leah’s “engagement,” to try to force them together? I really hope that doesn’t happen...

Users who are viewing this thread