Bring the Love - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... How did that idiot forget that she is knight?

That's a pretty offensive claim to make.

Noah & Schultz is in a bad place. Schultz wants just her and Noah wants more than one. I don't see Noah or Schultz changing.

Great to see Leah taking care of herself😁 can’t stand Lucas.
Glad to see Noah serious about Schultz

I really want to learn the backstory between Noah and Shultz. How did Shultz fall so deeply for Noah??? Was that ever explained?? Did I just miss that? If not then I hope we get to learn more about the backstory of their relationship. It seems like Shultz had a huge character change because of Noah...

Thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Yessss Leahhh!!!
The heck Lucas is annoying as heck.
Makes me sick, he thinks Leah is a freaking trophy. Get it together kid, she rejected u many times. She just do not see u as a man. Swallow it up. She didn't even word it in a round a bout way. That what makes it more annoying.

And That woman who assaulted schultz is freaking disgusting makes me want to puke.

This chapter was me going from lethal rage to "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw" and "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw" and more "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw" by the end. Then "hell yes, Leah!" then again "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Even though i skimmed the first third, I really liked this chapter. Thank you for the translation and the warning.

Awesome! You tell him, Leah! Good bye, Lucas, you won't be missed not even a bit! #teamroxyforever

Good for you Noah, at least you did something right this chapter!

I love everything about this manga, no doubt it's my favorite!

Tks again, matcha! <3 <3 As you're re-uploading as well, I'll be rereadin too!

We want to see Leah crush Lucas lol

And Noah moving one step forward yay

Love this couple with their matching death glares.

Also thank you so much for the warning at the beginning of the chapter and for all your work translating!

Users who are viewing this thread