Bring the Love - Ch. 29

That was the absolute best reaction to ever happen in any kind of comic.
Someone refusing a duel over a maidens heart because there is no good reason for it.

And that smirk in the end!!!

Dex-chan lover
Aw damnit I was hoping Lucas would get a good thrashing. Well that ending totally made up for it

Wowww both of them are amazing!! Strong, independent, caring, and know what they want ❤️

roxy's smile is a fucking weapon
116637127_179983600159205_3320148853104847318_n.jpg

This party is the best kind of s#!+show you can find~ like what a mess but at the same time yaaassss

Yo, I absolutely love this story and would've never known it was a good one if I hadn't clicked it at random from the hundreds on the strong female lead tag, it's so hard to know because sometimes cliche stories with weakly written female leads have great ratings, and great stories sometimes have unusual art like this one.

Does any lovely soul have any good recommendations? I've adored Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister, Your Throne (I want to be you for a day), Beware of The Villainess, The Villainess Reverses The Hourglass, and etc. *^*

I love you

Dex-chan lover
Lmao so in so many words... shes not marrying blonde kid bc he's low key sexist and kinda just crushes on her for the sake of ~his romantic feelings and Never Giving Up~.

Damn our boy got a good turn in this time tho. How romantic... he knew people would fight him for her, because he knows her worth.

Users who are viewing this thread