Bring the Love - Ch. 34

Group Leader
Noooooo 😭😭😭 that guy’s gonna misunderstand and think there’s a reason behind their marriage.... on another note he proclaimed his love haha! Even if leah think it’s fake 😫 Thanks for the chapter! You’re really fast 🤤

Poor Roxy... He’s just so traumatized and has to live with a constant reminder that comes in the shape of permanent scars and lifelong physical pain 😭😭. He’s just accidentally reacting.

RoxxxxYYTYTYTT WWHATTTT. UGH😭😭😭😭😭that's it. I'm learning korean. I can't wait for this anymore.

He's reliving his most lifelong trauma from the scar and probably has a lot of self esteem issues from it. Even though he loves her it wouldn't surprise me if he thinks he isn't good enough for her. It's so SAD!!!

Damn WHATTA COUPLE. Roxy be looking hot like that. Leah be looking hot like that.

Hopefully Leah won’t take the slapped hand to heart... I do look forward to the day where she may touch his scar more endearingly and it becomes a very wholesome sweet moment between the two

damn I just finished reading ch 33 and I suddenly see there's an update! thank you!!! 🤩 and omg show me that maid that made him this traumatized, I'm about to throw hands 😤

Users who are viewing this thread