Bring the Love - Ch. 35

That little snicker at the end, though. (βΈβΈβˆ©βΈβΈβ—•βŒ„β—•βΈβΈβˆ©βΈβΈ)

not gonna lie almost got spooked by the endnote, but then I saw myself in the mirror and remember I had also passed suddenly do to our lovely Roxy's smile α••( ᐛ )α•—α••( ᐛ )α•—α••( ᐛ )α•—α••( ᐛ )α•—α••( ᐛ )α•—α••( ᐛ )α•—

I love them so much <<<<33333 He's like "grrr stronk and tall" and then she's like "*sparkles* stronk and tall" and together they are literally a power couple in every way shape and form <<<<333333 it makes me so happy to read this every time it comes outtttt

Hope TL is revived by Roxy's smile soon so that we can have more (ΰΉ‘βœ§β—‘βœ§ΰΉ‘)(ΰΉ‘βœ§β—‘βœ§ΰΉ‘)(ΰΉ‘βœ§β—‘βœ§ΰΉ‘)

Roxy, the best cub ever. Continue to smile and I am gonna die of overdose!

And what it is dangerous for Leah? Roxy sick? Please!

Agh my heart. That ending tho. Perfect

Thank you for the chapter (◍‒ᴗ‒◍)❀

Anyone else love Leah with short hair? She looked so strong and lovely. But Roxant had to steal the show with that lil smile. Sigh.....😳😳😳

my heart goes kyuuuuuuu~~~~β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ for roxy's smile oh mien.. stay strong matcha!! we have many more moments to come!! p.s. leah in short hair is so hawt ///w///

Better than the manga itself are the comments left by matchamango, lol

Wait what... If this is a serious suicide note, uh dude no please don't! I'm confused. I hope it's a joke

Matchamango What can I do to help you survive? 😭 Even if you don't scanlate/translate anymore, I want you to survive you have a wonderful soul

Dex-chan lover
Matcha, I know ya're dying because of these two lovely idiots... BUT PLEASE DON'T DIE ON US!!! WE NEED YA TO TRANSLATE SO YA WON'T BE DYING ALONE!

Dex-chan lover
Matcha’s comments are honestly some of the best parts of reading this manga. πŸ˜‚

LOL I freaked bc I thought the message was gonna say unfortunately I’m going to drop this series or something 🀣 after such a cute moment!

But I totally understand. The sweetest love with such strong leads!!

Users who are viewing this thread