Bring the Love - Ch. 35

Are passing away from the cute? If yes, I'll go with you. Not sure how much more I can take before I explode. 😍💖

DON'T DIE. YOU STILL HAVEN'T HAVE ENUFF OF ROXY N LEAH, RIGHT? DON'T BECOME A VENGEFUL SPIRIIIIIIT ;-;

Jokes aside, you okay? Can't tell if you were joking about dying from cuteness or dying from overwork... oop.
No? just me? That's great.

What was the unforeseen circumstance? The chest? The smile? Leah asserting dominance? XDD

Please get well soon. You and us, we all need more Leah&Roxant in our lives :D

Nooo matcha, no death before the first kiss! Otherwise the feeling of unfinished business will cause you to haunt the author forever!

Thank you so much for the translationssss!! And i think youre doing them yourself(?) youre amazingggg 🤩

Omggg that turned into such a sweet moment 🥺

I hope we see more moments of Leah where she shows off her warrior side. Like daaaaaamn look at those quick reflexes she got there!!! I wanna see her swordsmanship so badly now 😫

Leah to Roxant: You're hot. Lie down.

Same, girl. No lies detected.

Thank you matcha!!! Among everything that I read in MD, this is the one I look forward to the most. I'm so happy that there are regular updates 😭

OMG!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

That chapter was the best! ❤️❤️❤️

OMG LEAH GIRLIE.... YOU MADE ROXY ALL SHY OPENING UP HIS ROBE LIKE THAT DKDKKDKDKD

Thank youuuuuu 💖💖💖

OMG WHAT MATCHA MANGO R U OK?? Don’t overwork urself!!! It’s ok to take a break!!’ Tysm for this update, leah is so fearless and headstrong :)

Users who are viewing this thread