Bring the Love - Ch. 37

I'm over the moon about Brill and Max being an official couple ❤❤❤ i hope they open up about it with their families first.

omg brill x max makes me SOOOOOOOOO happy and i don't really know why but my heart is just pounding so much and i'm just so grateful and appreciative of this relationship i think i might ship more than roxant x leah OIDHFAKLSDMF

Oh just fuck off already, Lucas. Shoo. Be gone. I figured that Brill was gay. Not gonna be easy as the family head in that lifestyle. Especially with the vultures circling as they are already. Every body's keeping secrets, so of course there will be drama ahead!

The fact that not everyone is straight is one of the things I love about this comic! And it’s important considering how breaking gender norms is such a major theme. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
oh my goodness.. I was surprised but at hte same time I was like 'I knew it'. I guess i was surpised about 'who'
Many thanks

I had a hunch he was gay, but before I wasn't totally sure that he was in a relationship with Max. I'm wondering, is it because of his "family duties" that he's closeted? Because Noah seemed free to pursue same-sex relationships with no social reprisal.

I have to say, though, it's nice to see gay couples like this just living their lives normally (well, relatively speaking) in shoujo publications. It's not something you see often.

Knew from chap 10 or something that brill was into Max. Glad my intuition was right. They are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Dex-chan lover
Lucas getting redeemed would be nice. I am looking forward to when Roxant and Leah reveal their feelings for each other

“It'S sO cLiChÉ“
Like which overabundance of m/f webtoons have their multiple LGBTQ+ characters and ships, I'm looking for recs. 🤪

Dex-chan lover
Sure is nice to have a nice cute mlm couple in an already great comic. We have evolved past the need for the mlm to be evil or the MC be the jilted beard or a creepy fangirl!

Exposure fetish 👀, Roxy take a dip in the lake for the readers again lol

Users who are viewing this thread