Bring the Love - Ch. 39

THERES THIS ONE SCENE NEXT CHAP IM LOOKING FORWARD TOOO AAAAA thank you so much for your hard work!!!

Blushing Leah and soft Roxy are the be~st.

So excited for the next chapter! ᗒᗨᗕ Thank you so much for the rapid release of these last few chapters, @matchamango!

Dex-chan lover
Somebody said there's an untranslated prequel, but it's BL about RoxantXunderling on his Poland campaign... is this true or just false rumour?

😭🔥this was what I needed! Thank you for the update! Lol I didn’t expect the flirts to really get it going 😂

Thanks for the chapter!
I miss your comment from the end. It almost always made me smile.

@no168_92 The prequel is about Hound Kroemer and his underling, not Roxy. Remember the third brother with a Prussian lover? Hound does look like a sexy bad boy version of Roxy though, hence the confusion

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work! This series brightens my days.
In other news, we can only hope there's no comment because it's a staggered double release, and that it shall be back at the end of tomorrow's planned release.

Dex-chan lover
@vy0110

so both Brill and Hound are gay? Roxy really need to step up the game and ensure the bloodline lives on then.... Leah has no problem, since she still has Noah and the lil bro....

Dex-chan lover
oh my... Noah. Child *blush*
Anyway, the progress with Leah and Roxy is going nicely
Many thanks

From steamy love to a cute love. What a transition well executed

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread