Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

YES AHAHA SO CUTE also thank you sooooo much!!!! for continuing to translate this!!

Enjoy your vacay and thanks for the translation! :) btw, did Leah kiss Roxy on the cheek or did she just whisper?

Heart attack aborted. Thanks for not dropping this! :) ❤️❤️❤️

I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I READ THAT THIS PROJECT WOULD BE DROPPED!!! thank you so much for the hard work 💗💗 patiently waiting for the next season

There is sooo much to love about in this chapter! Thanks for not dropping this! That fact stopped my heart attack from severe mood swings, from too much sweetness to dread and then relief.
She got to see Roxy's smile and teased him back after finally kissing him! I that ancient prussian he's going to translate seems foreboding of disruptions to this sweetness...

I WILL SACRIFICE THREE THOUSAND PRUSSIANS FOR THE TRANSLATOR THANKS FOR EVERYRYTHONG

This is so beautiful omg :')😭😭😭😭😍
Where can I get one amazing husband, anyone?

Thank you so much for translating this. Bless you, matchamango for translating this amazing series.
Looking forward to season 2.😊

I’m so glad this isn’t being dropped. Omg. I love it so much. What a power couple. I just can’t wait for more!!!

IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING 😭 it's so beautiful

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭🤩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭MOOOOOOOOOOORRRREEEEEEE 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😭

kyaaaaa!!!! Aaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍 I can't I can't I caaannnttt!! 😭😭 I feel soooo loonelyyy!! sooo siinnggleee!! 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread