Bring the Love - Ch. 41 - Season 2 Premiere

If he does confess that he is Roxy I suspect a couple of people will wat to dress Roxant up again...
THANK YOU!!!!!

Roxy why you so goddamn hot and cute?!?! Kyaaaa Leah is so lucky to have you omg! 😆♥️♥️♥️

Thanks for the chapter once again! ♥️

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. It's amazing how Roxant grew after what happened to him, I mean, just the training he had to endure to hold the sword and been compared favorably to Leah, who came from a martial family.

Love you girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Keep going 💪
And missed you ❤❤❤🌸🌸🌷🌷

I did not understand why him being dressed as a girl would have saved him from anything.

Glad we finally got an explanation as to why Roxant was cross dressing and stopped showing up 😭 He's had such a hard life.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
@Binary10011 Some cultures have a superstition that certain boys can only grow up safely when dressed as girls. I’m assuming it’s like that.

Anyway, I’m so glad this is back!!! 😭

She's probably already dead but I wanna kill that nanny. Politics aside, why using such a cruel method to kill a child ? Couldn't she just use a gun or a knife. The poor baby suffered for years and developed a big complex. At least he survived

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, the *day* he was going to confess too... (sniffle) I love the maids' reactions to what they hadn't considered. Thanks for the update!!

im so heated. on one hand he's stupid hot with the scars on the other he suffered so much. 😭

Dex-chan lover
AAAAGGHHHHHHH THE BACKSTORY AAGGGHHHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

Then those two at the end I guess, who cares, whatever.

It felt nice reading the story from his point of view. Some fluff some hurt. He deserves Leah and some happiness that comes with a good romance. ❣️❣️❣️

seeing roxys POV made me simultaneously happier and sadder than i thought....

MISS MATCHAMANGO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR BREAK BUT I SEE YOU ALREADY HAVE LIKE 4 CHAPTERS PREPARED GIRLLL 💀💀💀 LEGEND SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread