Bring the Love - Ch. 42

Thank you matchamango!!!
AAAAAA..... That's so cuteeeee~
Starting my day with this Webtoon ia the best 👌👌

Maaaan, the maid going "oh la la" hit so hard, though, lol
Thanks for the chapter!!!

thank you miss matchamango for this GEM 💕💞💘💖💝💞💕💘💞💘 lmao the ongoing joke of leah shining like a lightbulb gets me everytime

Y'all they needa start being honest with their feelings because i'm gettin 2nd hand shyness and I just cant handle it

Dex-chan lover
I love that maid, so sensible yet stirring up so much trouble at the same time. XD

Now that Schultz is being honest and forward, Noah's all over the place XDDD And shining Leah is still the best! Can't wait for all of them to live together! Wahaha. Also thanks for the chapter! I must say, it's a treat to wake up to an update everyday <3

Dex-chan lover
Man, the fanservice in this chapter is NOICE.

Lmao, breaking the 4th wall.
Also, gotta love the youngest maid

Waking up next to Roxy 😍😍😍 what a sight omg

Noah and Schultz do be very cute 🖤🖤🖤

Is anyone else dying of curiosity to finally see Hound???? Like show him to ussss alreadyyyyyy his name be dropped every few chapters and I just wanna see him already 😩😩 Like is he cute cold feminine masculine androgynous funny outgoing quiet talkative short tall REVEAL THE DETAILS

I applaud Cora for understanding the potential of having two fine ass men under their roof. 😏

@MatchaMango 😫😫😫 the tease....... better be the most eccentric character out of them all after all this time building up to his reveal 😂😂

😅🤣🤣Cora knows everything 🤣
Leah almost blinded olive🤣
If i'm in bed with Roxy, i would probably die of exhaustion having xxx all night😏

Users who are viewing this thread