Bring the Love - Ch. 43

ngl I raised my fist slowly and played we are the champions as my bgm when roxy said he will go with leah

Still curious what the brothers of both families look like 👀
Thanks for The translation💕

Contributor
Mass releases have shown to have a negative impact on discussion verses singular releases. This can be seen in anime released by Netflix as well as fan translations.

I think locked chapters tend to annoy people that may be the reason for lower rating( like someone tempting you with chocolate and not letting you eat it XD), even though everything about this manhwa is pure 10

I don't see the big deal with the timed releases. MatchaMango would have released it at that time anyway. With the timed releases we can see exactly when the chapters will be released. 🙄 Anyway, thank you for the hard work you do. A lot of us are appreciative!

@MatchaMango Yeah, that makes sense, I can see how the series would get more traction that way. And it It sounds like most of the pushback you're getting is just down to a miscommunication: you're intending the schedule to get people excited for when you'll actually have the chapter ready, but the readers are getting mad because they think you have 6 chapters ready and are holding out on us. Don't know how you could solve that short of adding some awkward explanation to the credits page. =/

Anyway, thanks for all of your work translating this, it is one of my all time favorite series!

Omg why is ratings going down ):

Edit: jk I read the other comments and this is honestly insane, people raged at other scans groups for not being transparent with timing but also get mad when groups provide exact timing of when things will be released? Y'all crazy.

Thanks to u Matcha for clear cut releases and translating so frequently!!

Thanks for the chapter! Appreciate you taking your time into translating this series ♥️

As for the low ratings just because people are upset on how you schedule your releases, that’s utterly the most dumbest thing I’ve ever heard lols. People gonna get upset because you lock and set a timer on your chapters? Why is it so hard for them to just wait for it, it really makes no difference except they get to see how long it’ll take to view it.

You do you, whatever you feel like it and whenever you want. There will always be people that complain about the dumbest things lols.

Overall thIs series Is one of the best I’ve read and has some of the best characters as well! ♥️♥️♥️

I love you! Thank you for translating! Also. This time stamp thing makes me happy and calm. Also! HOW CUTE ARE THESE 2!

roxy you smooth motherfcker!

the rating went down?? but season 2 is so good so far!
i would give this multiple 10 stars if i could

Aggregator gang
Page 16: "I'll go with you"
Page 17: "What?"

Viewers: "Oh come on! That's the only way this chapter can end! Pleasant to read, but not surprised at all."

Hehehe it felt obvious that Roxy would suggest himself to go along on the journey tooo ... only fitting and would’ve been weird if not

Ah so many more questions are brought up... just questions upon questions ... and new character intro with Anjay who is connected to Hound 😩 one day will everything be revealed

Users who are viewing this thread