Bring the Love - Ch. 48

I’m dying to read next chapter. The conversation is heading towards the good stuff. Thanks for all the hard work!

Leah can't even see Roxant lie but she can see deep down his heart
This couple give me too much sweet

Ugh! Honestly ALL of the characters are just so CUTE😍. ☺️I’m so happy Leah asked him that at the end. Their relationship is so good and the growth and ahhh i love this story 🥰

Thank you for the great chapter and shout out to your cousin for the help! You rock 😎👉🏽👉🏽

JUST HUG ALREADY. HOLD A HAND. SOMETHING. PLEASE. MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS.

Hot damn! Well, I shipped it before but now officially I am breaking a bottle of champagne on the bow and wishing them good sailing.

The healthiest manhwa couple I’ve seen so far 😭 I mean... unlike a lot of other couples they COMMUNICATE with each other and understand one another. Tbh, the only real misunderstandings they’ve got about each other is when they actually met, but even so that’s not gonna cause any problems (I honestly can’t wait for the reveal, that’s gonna be so cute)

Leah respects Roxy’s boundaries, and Rox is starting to open up more 🤧 They’re both strong individuals (y’all remember that scene where Leah protected herself when Rox was sick), and just as strong a couple too... and yes, they’re both dorkS HEHE IF YOU READ THIS ALL CONGRATS

Users who are viewing this thread