Bring the Love - Ch. 49

OMG OMG OMG OMG I’M GRINNING LIKE A FOOL. This was the best confession ever. This two I love them so much!!! I re-read the whole thing like 10 times. I want them to be happy for ever.

@Matchamango you are my favourite person in the world at the moment. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

//sobbing

They are so cute!!! This is definitely the cutest and realistic couple Ive read about on this site. I love them so much <3

Thank you for the translation!!

I'm SO glad I'm at home reading this!!
Dang. This makes my heart so full. They really are perfect for each other. I hope Roxy will confess that he's the child she played with too.

YAASS LEAH! GET IT!
AND TYSM MATCHA MANGO!!!

When he said "perfect" I was a bit worried about some pedestal stuff, but Leah busted in with the straightforward communication that I. Am. Here. For!

By the end of the convo, looks like their relationship is heading somewhere healthy/amazing, and I can't wait for Roxy to be a bit more selfish (imagine: spoiled Roxy, asking for cuddles, etc)

Completely agree with TN, was sitting and had to muffle my flailing so I didn't straight up stomp all over the floor

Thank you again matcha mango!!
Glad you took the time you needed, also glad you're back
I feel very blessed today 😭💞

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😍 To many fatal hits... Im soooo dead!

Thank you so much Matcha!!!!😘

I didn’t expect this!! Haha so glad they’re so awkward and open yet awkward and silent and so complicated and cute I love it!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in a critcial state some sent the ambulance, lol so many fatal hiits 😁Thank you so much Matcha!!!!😘

Oh my gosh this chapter! I was smiling the whole time! One of the best confessions in the history of manhwa!!!

Eridim bittim ne biçim bölümdü yaaaaaa djsksjdjdjdj. Thanks for update that was awesome, is awesome, and will be awesome till kingdom come

Thank you for your work, matchamango! This is the sweetest episode like awww, I was grinning like a psychopath.

Users who are viewing this thread