Bring the Love - Ch. 50

I discovered this Manhwa yesterday, and didn't stop reading until the last chap /o/
Thank you so much for your hard work translation this super cute history!! *3*

Thank you as always! I love this series so much. I just reread all or the previous chapters.

Thank youu Matcha 🥺 I don't remember whether I've commented before but I was rereading this chapter again and started thinking...

I just realised that Noah and Schultz are two playboy, no-strings-attached tops who are trying to compromise. So far Schultz is experiencing new uncertainties because this is his first time being attached to one person intensely (unlike Noah who chased after Hound and got wrecked in the end), and Noah is still processing the fact that this time her love is requited and her pride won't let her be the one who's seen as the submissive 'chasing after him' again after Hound. Therefore, Noah is needlessly being competitive even tho Schultz is just trying to understand her needs and not trying to get the upper hand in anything at all lol 😭 they're basically vers wannabes. It's amazing. They really should take a page from Leah and Roxy's policy of honesty but I guess they're just still immature and need to go through this miscommunication phase first to cement the foundation of their relationship.

AHH shooo good the writing sho goood we're feasting on good food

I sympathize too much with those horses after the weird grinning these last two chapters made me do.

ahhhh i read this all in one go !!!! thank you so so much for your hard work; this is becoming one of my favourite webtoons if not my most fave!!!

Users who are viewing this thread