Bring the Love - Ch. 51

Fed-Kun's army
TYVM. The 2 month gap is just fine since I'd explode from roo much Roxant x Leah action.

Power Uploader
So... who crawled out of the attic window down a makeshift rope of sheets in the middle of a severe thunderstorm? I hope they don't leave this plot thread dangling.

Omg welcome back and thank you for the chapter. I was so scared my fave manhwa had been dropped.

Also for some reason I think it’s going to be the brother (that escaped through the window).

I feel like the fact that there is an escape rope hanging outside her window when they're supposed to be the only two people there even more creepy than ghosts.

Quite fitting, it feels like survivor's guilt in Leah's case afraid she would go with them if they asked and leave everyone behind... quite sad imo
Also... an emergency scape rope made from cloth is so, so sus... one more chapter to solve the mystery and to see Noah's current situation

omg new chapter yay!!! srsly how do Roxy and Leah get cuter and more badass with every chapter!!!

hope you're feeling better Matcha!!

No ones gonna question that cloth from upstairs? Lol 😂 Leah is such a cutie, nice to see her being so adorable in front of Roxant hehe

It's 3 am and i am screamimg into my pillow cuz everyone is asleep and i can't take this anymore. Stan Lea and Roxy

Yeah the bedding rope is scarier than ghost...

But srly thanks for the chapter!

I wish you and your family happy holidays and a wonderful new year!

her reason for being scared of ghosts suits her and is really interesting! also, lol poor roxy

Users who are viewing this thread