Bring the Love - Ch. 56

Thanks for translating for us! This story is so, so good. I love the characters, they complement each other so well, the couples are adorable! I'm happy you decided to keep working on this project.
Though I can't directly support the author (i'm still a college student with no money to give), I'll try my best to find a way to return something for this beautiful art!

OMGGG!! You are finishing the season!! \o/ thank you so much!!
ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

thanks so much for the translations. it's always so fun to read your little footnotes too!

Thank you as always Matcha!

Netcomics also uses Roxant, I notice. But I don't know if I'll be able to get used to Brilwant. Every time I see that spelling I picture Max failing miserably at acting ...

Dex-chan lover
one way to reduce possibility of getting warned or DMCA'd is to always include a link to official source or place to buy/support author at the end/credit page....

but this doesn't guarantee 100% freedom, just that it can be used as a defensive move.

Thanks for all the splendid work as always Matcha!

BTW, if a fan @ the author anywhere (twitter/pixiv/etc) do they read/reply...? like some Eng tl'er do verbally ask author (usually those twitter series) permission and they are cool as long as credit and links are included or something.... just curious.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU MATCHAMANGO FOR CONTINUING!!

I actually like Dieter, unlike the previous one he's actually speaking out of consideration as a friend and he's actually pushing them closer, not away.

Thanks Matcha for continuing this one!!!

And I was trying to stifle my laugh because I was on my lunch break but failed miserably with "he's being shy"/"she knows"/"they don't" part 🤣🤣🤣🤣. This manhwa really grows on you, doesn't it? 😊

So happy to hear that you will continue to translate this. Indeed I think this could be the final season, unless they introduce more plot elements there isn't much to go around.

Thank you so much for continuing to translate omg! i love you all

Users who are viewing this thread