Bring the Love - Ch. 57

@matchamango that was my reaction too.
Thanks for all the pasion and effort you put here and share it with us โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

I had a bad day earlier and this made me go kyaa kyaa. I'm grinning like an idiot right now. They're so cute! Thanks for the translation ๐Ÿฅฐ

i can die even happier now
tenor.gif

my pfp is from "Daughter of the Elemental King"

Theyโ€™re so sweet to each other! I can feel myself fill up with rainbows and butterflies!!!! SOOOO GOOD ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

MOE MOE MOEEEEEE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
so cute thanks for update ๐Ÿค—

YEEEEEEEEEEES! THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Let it be known today: If i die of hyperglycemia, i died a happy man!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for this chapter!

It's a good thing Leah is so bold, otherwise, this relationship would never progress.

Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad they act like actual adults and talk things out. Also, that moment when Leah stopped, closed her eyes, and puckered her lips.

Thanks for the chapter!

ohmylawd leah's face as she was tilting upwards for a kiss was SO CUTE
also 10/10 stan the two and love how forward and direct Leah's personality is. She doesn't take any bs and can give you an earful for trying to. yaaaas

I donโ€™t think any other story has ever caused so much chaos to my heart as this one does. I chose to stan a great couple ๐Ÿฅฐ

Users who are viewing this thread